Aqua Coating Machine
UV Coating / Aqua Varnish / Blister Coating Machine :
Sigma Industries is always committed to bring cutting edge technology to its customers. We are offering Aqua Coating Machine which is used for multipurpose chemicals. This machine is designed wih keeping in mind the current needs of clients. Aqua coater machine is one such revolutionary product from Sigma. It can perform full and spot coating on both thin and thick papers. It is basically designed to meet the demand for a reliable and precision coater for large format printers and packaging units and is manufactured using latest techniques in tandem with international quality standards. We offer this Machine to the client at the most competitive prices.
SIGMA offer manual feed Coater for Duplex Boards and thick paper above 130 GSM to 600 GSM.
Main Features :
- It coats UV Varnish or any other lacquer very smoothly. It is very useful for any surface i.e. Paper, Board, Plastic, different paper boards etc.
- AC / DC frequency drive for variable speed.
- Digital Sheet Counter (Optional).
- Motorised Pump for uniform Chemical / Varnish Flow.
- Trouble free automatic varnish up-lifting with pump.
- Compatible rubber rollers for UV Coating.
- Machine is suitable for chemicals like Aqueous, UV, Blister coatings etc.
- Easy to operate and maintain.
- Noiseless operation.
- Lower Power Consumption
- The machine is available in sizes 25", 30", 36", 40" and as per customer requirement.
|Model||ULTIMA 30||ULTIMA 36|
|Size||750 mm||915 mm|
|Paper Weight||130 GSM to 400 GSM|
|Production Speed||2,000 to 3,500 Sheets per Hour, with Speed Controller (for UV Coating). 3,000 to 4,000 Sheets per Hour, with Speed Controller (for Aqua Varnish & Blister Coating Machine)|
|General||Suitable to handling small to medium offline coating jobs on full sheets.|
|Coating Pump||Suitable pump is supplied. Chemical flow knob is provided for variable chemical flow.|
|Power||1 HP||2 HP|
* Subject to Paper Thickness / GSM
The manufacturer reserves the right to change the specifications of the equipment without notice, in order to improve performance.